Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When you get home...

via Ramonsterwear.com

when asked what is your favorite part of summer:
     When you get home from the water(river, lake, pool)and its dark and they ate peanuts and carrot sticks for dinner waterside and they are wiped and smiling and you are wiped but have just enough somethin' left to sit quietly while they sleep and sip a beer and let your hair get almost dry and the record gets to the end of it's side and you curl up with a book and it's night night house.
I LOVE this quote and wanted to share it since I have had it pinned above my computer for over a month now.  Love it!  So perfect.  So telling.  So how it is.  Love, love, love!  xox, J. p.s. check out ramonster if ya love cool clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!