Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tanzanian Fabric


this here is the lovely Ms. Sheina Lew-Levy.
she has recently come back from 6 months in Africa.
she's amazeballs!


and she was kind enough to bring me much yardage of tanzanian fabric to play with!


i plan to use this fabric for all variety of fun stuff: skirts, bag liners, totes, pillows, aprons, etc.
she brought me a lot!


what have you been sewing?  i have a whole pile of projects that need attention.  so hard to stay indoors on these nice summer days though.  thinking about moving my studio back to my house so i can work at night, in my jammies, without having to leave home!

gluing embroidered flowers on gold l.a.gear sneakers,
xoxox
jennette






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!