Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bling Sneakers!

you guessed it!
these are my metallic gold l.a.gear sneakers i scored at the freemont sunday market on mother's day, with suze and natasha, for $5!
it was righteous!

these beautiful embroidered flowers, from an old stained tablecloth that kirsten gave me to chop up, are covering the l.a.gear logo/branding.  just used fabric glue.
just perfectly!

haven't decided what/which laces, if any, i will weave in...

these are just so super comfy.
plus you know i can't resist the metallics.
remember the gold metallic bag i made from a mini skirt i found in nashville?!
and the metallic silver oxfords i purchased for a tune last winter?
lurve me some metallic friends!

maybe i'll wear these to crossfit! 
yeah!  that would be the shiz!

i bet i could surpass my 180lb dead lift with these super power sneakers on! 
ha!
i'm gonna try it and let ya know!

guess i'll be needing some laces!
xoxoxo
jennette





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!