Friday, April 13, 2012

Pockets

you know me and pockets: gotta have em.
so i added some to this little vintagey prairie halter dress i plan to wear all summer.  this little shift is perfect for over the swim suit and back and forth to the beach, right.

put a bird on it.
the pocket fabric used to be my dinner napkins.
yep.  recycle your cloth napkins my friends and make them into pockets for your pocket obsession.
now my phone, sunglasses, lip balm and keys will be at my finger tips and that will make me très happy.
word.

making mother blessing invites with cards i dyed using hibiscus,
xoxox
jennette




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!