Thursday, September 29, 2011

Web Design



i'm a thief.  
i stole some spider webs the other day. 
i remember capturing webs in kindergarten with Mrs. Donahue but i couldn't remember how we did it so i made up my own way.
first i jiggled the web so the spider would scoot away to the edge.
then i used gold spray paint and sprayed both sides of web with it.
after that i placed my paper behind the web,
and started pulling paper toward web back, toward me,
while spraying from the front with spray adhesive.

you could try different colors of spray paint and different colors of paper.  or use blank cards to make stationary.  lots of options.
what will you try?

sewing at Smashing Rubbish World Headquarters and trying to catch up on baby and birthday gifts,
xoxox
jennette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!