Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom

i recently found this photo of my mom.
it was taken when i was 12.
so she was 34.
i just adore it.
she looks so happy.
she had just met my other dad, Greg.
married now for more than 20 years.
and still so happy together.

i love you mom.
thank you for choosing dad.
thank you for showing us how to make it work.
thanks for always sending a card.
and thank you for taking the "deep dive" with me even when it's uncomfortable.
i love love love you!
Happy Mother's Day!
xoxox
jennette



1 comment:

  1. Love the happy photo.....
    And congrats to your mom's 20 happy years....
    Love a good love story

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!