Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary Chad!

Someday, many years from now, we'll look back on this crazy time in our life together and wonder how we did it all... and then, those ordinary, everyday moments that we often take for granted will shimmer like stars as we recount them...  I'll sit close beside you, you'll take my hand in yours.  We'll look at each other and say: "I'd do it all again... and I wouldn't change a thing."
There is no one I would rather go through life with than you.

I love you to the universe and back,
xox-
Jennette


1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary guys!!! It aint easy but so worth it!!!
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!