Monday, August 2, 2010

When I Shop

When I go shopping for, well, everything, the back of my car ends up looking like this.

And the seat next to Jasper looks like this.

When I sort through all that stuff I bought at tag sales, thrift stores, flea markets, estate sales, auctions, etc., and after I get most of it priced, the back of my car looks like this when I am getting ready to take it to the antique mall where I have my space.  Bye bye goodies, hello paycheck!

Jasper is such a sport about being crowded in with all my good junk. 

This is one view of what my space at the mall looks like.  Stuffed full of vintage treasures!

Come take a peek if you are in need of some bad-ass, uber cool, stylin', good junk!  All our vendors have unique and interesting items and our inventory changes daily.  My hope is that by late fall I will also have an Etsy sight up and running so I can have another outlet for my smaller items and the few things I make.  I will keep you posted but until then, come visit M&M Antiques and Collectibles at 119 W Main St., Monroe, WA.  98272. 360.794.7660

Gotta go unpack from our whirlwind last two weeks of visiting Westport, Chelan and Lopez Island,
Whew!  Wish me luck!
Jennette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!