Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wear-n-Worn

i found this cute wrap skirt at haystack antiques last month at their third thursdays event.
it looks vintage but i think it is new fabric meant to look old school.  it wraps and snaps.  the lining color is a cross between light turquoise and robbin egg blue.

yes, those are my mother's cowboy boots that she had when i was born!
over 40 years old and they are in great shape and fit me like a glove....one of my favorite things! 

the skirt is swingy, comfortable and cute.
what more could i ask for?!

immensely enjoying hunting my equilibrium!,
xoxox
jennette










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment! I have yet to figure out how to comment back to you if you leave me a comment but i do super duper appreciate it and love comments! thanks!